spoon-rancherspoon-rancher

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

The art amazing, the humour isn't.

I think you're a really good artist and I love the style of these films. However, I'm not such a huge fan of the humour. I can't really suggest any ways of making it "funnier", it's your humour and other people are enjoying it so stick with it. I'll just sit back and enjoy the art!

JohnnyUtah responds:

you do realize what you find funny, other people dont...

there's no way in hell i can be funny to everybody

::battle of grim island:: ::battle of grim island::

A very good effort.

The graphics were really good and the animation was fluid, but I wasn't such a big fan of how unrealistic it was. I realize it was fictional but it just didn't seem very authentic.

I also didn't like how you credited yourself for 25 different things at the end.

Apple Orchard Apple Orchard

Rushed ending?

It seemed like you rushed an ending or something, it was too abrupt and I thought it made little sense. I like the general style of the movie, but some of the art (the weird smile, the disconnected arm, etc) kind of irritated me. I loved the wood background, I thought that was really cool. Maybe you wanted an abrupt ending, but I, as the viewer, did not. I thought there should've been some sort of proper ending.

Simpsomaker Simpsomaker

4/5

It was good; maybe add more variety and choices?

How to draw Salad Fingers How to draw Salad Fingers

Could you trace it anymore?

You did a good job explaining things, but c'mon! Judging from your Simpsons How To Draw's you can't possibly have drawn those freehand.

Oh and the music was AWFUL!

Aprime responds:

Ok ur 15 and you cant draw like me, i mean comon, i can draw like this, and if u cant ur a noob, even for saying i traced it, when i didnt, and you see when you make a tutorial, u need to take ur time. Unlike you, i dont rush things, and if u dont rush things, and you take ur time, however still fink i traced it well u must be crap at drawing then, u noob

Field Command Field Command

Very fun..

Wow, I've had a dream about some over head game thing like that with circle people. You've inspired me!

Some criticism: Add more levels, use more "authentic" music. If you really want to: make a better squad control, but it's not very important because this is very fun as it is.

Classy Lassy Classy Lassy

Nice track

Good use of beats/synth and piano....only one prob...seemed almost to repeat over and over...although it wasn't the same it still could have been cut a bit shorter.
But still you are very talented!